I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful holiday season with friends and family! I was lucky enough to celebrate Christmas weekend with Ballet Arizona’s The Nutcracker, a blanket of snow at my Dad’s cabin, Magic Mike and a hick sippy cup (love you, Mom!), and Iron Chef: Christmas Edition (which is what happens when you don’t go grocery shopping before Christmas day and most, if not all, restaurants are closed around dinnertime – spanakopita pizza is pretty rockin’!).
As we gear up for midnight smooching and New Year’s resolutions, I’d like to keep the holiday spirit going. Thus, I give you the lovechild of the 12 Days of Christmas and the one and only YouTube. Enjoy 12 Christmas videos that are bound to put a smile on your face.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
1. I kinda wish someone would do this to my house.
2. What better way to celebrate the holidays than with lasers and cats? I mean, really.
3. My favorite iteration of Santa.
4. This kid reminds me of me at the gym.
5. An educational video.
6. Okay, who’s excited for presents?!?
7. A classic scene from a classic Christmas movie!
8. For those of you who thought the world would end or zombies would take over on the 21st…
9. Kimmel always knows how best to celebrate the holidays.
11. For the last minute wrappers!
12. You can’t have Christmas without Charlie Brown!
What else have I missed? Do you have any holiday favorites that always make you smile?